I interned at a digital marketing agency that was home to some of the best creative minds in Africa, dove into the deep end at a mobile technology start-up, learnt how vital a crisis communications plan is at a low-cost airline, dipped a toe into corporate waters, ate far too much chocolate launching a FMCG brand, freelanced, started a business and studied quite a bit.
A marketer who likes taking photos, enjoys coaching start-ups, sporadically posts on this blog and who wants to help create opportunities for the next generation of marketers.
– Top Women In Marketing Interview
– Finalist in 2020/21 Rising Star Marketing Achievement Awards
– Bronze Stevie for Female Executive of the Year in Europe, the Middle East & Africa in the 2021 Women in Business Awards
– MAAs announces Rising Star Finalists for 2020/21
– #BehindtheBrandManager BizCommunity Africa Feature
– The DOC & The GURU Podcast: EP73: One of South Africa’s rising stars in marketing.